IDF Awards 2019
Recognising creative talent across the country, the IDF Awards 2019 will present accolades to India’s DESIGN ICONS – individuals who have contributed significantly to the trajectory of Indian design and who consistently showcase extraordinary design innovation.
The Awards will be presented in the categories of Architecture, Design Education, Graphic & Communication Design, Product Design, Textile Design, and Transportation Design, in addition to the annual IDF Lifetime Achievement Award.
The IDF Awards programme is comprised of an extensive jury process by world-renowned artists and industry professionals selected for their expertise in design.
IDF Awards Jury 2019
- Rajshree Pathy, Founder & Director, India Design Forum
- Pradyumna Vyas, Former Director, National Institute of Design, Ahmedebad
- Christopher Turner, Director of Design & Architecture, V&A London
- Vicky Friend, Design Consultant & Honorary RIBA Fellow
- Narain Karthikeyan, Racing Driver – India’s first F1 Driver
- Feroze Gujral, Founder & Director, Gujral Foundation
- Martand Khosla, Lead Designer & Partner, RKDS
- Vikram Goyal, Founder, VIYA
- Vivek Sahni, CEO and Co-founder, Kama Ayurveda
- Priya Paul, Chairperson, The Park Hotels
- Amit Gupta, Founder & Director, STIR